JADMaker is developed and published by Mingkun Goh and it is designed to create JAD files for JAR Java games so the user can download them on a mobile phone. This is how the program can be used:
1. Run the program and drag and drop a JAR file into the program window. The JAD file will be generated automatically.
2. Drag and drop the JAR file onto the program icon (JADMaker.exe shortcut) on the desktop. The JAD file will be generated automatically.
3. If the "Make JAD" Explorer Context-Menu extension is enabled, right click on the JAR file and select Make JAD.
4. The program can process multiple JAR files at once. All the user needs to do is select the multiple files and perform one of the actions mentioned above.
5. No special installation required on Windows.